My Credit Repair USA, LLC Refund Policy
At My Credit Repair USA we are passionate about helping good people repair bad credit. We do our best to assist Clients with their credit repair problems. We value Customer Satisfaction.
By law we cannot make any verbal or written promise, or guarantee of outcome, score increases, or timing of credit repair services. Client may request a refund if they believe that My Credit Repair USA did not complete the obligations as defined in our Terms and Conditions, or the Client’s signed agreement.
Refund of up to 50% of total price may be possible to the Client only if all the below conditions exist:
- If My Credit Repair USA DID NOT inform the Client and note in the Client agreement that credit repair can actually cause scores to drop.
- Client shall have been current on all payments, without any NSF’s, and Client shall have completed all payments per the agreement.
- Client shall be current on all payments to My Credit Repair USA, and Client shall have completed all payments per agreement.
- Client shall have followed all My Credit Repair USA directions based on the credit repair plan (Excessive time spent with clients in any form of communication, or personal meetings will count against the allocated time per plan, and obviously reduce time spent on actual credit repair, therefore client may not get optimal results).
- On existing credit lines at time of signed agreement, and on any newly obtained credit, whether or not per the My Credit Repair USA recommendation, Client always made at least the minimum payment due on time per industry suggestion (which was communicated with the Client).
- Client never exceeded maximum 30% balance-to-available-credit on revolving credit lines (If Client acquired new credit lines on their own, or per My Credit Repair USA recommendation, and Client has exceeded suggested maximum 30% balance-to-available-credit , and, or late in making minimum on time payments, no refund shall be given).
- Client was never late and always paid minimum balance due on all existing trade lines, or new credit lines acquired during duration of My Credit Repair USA agreement.
- Client upon signing My Credit Repair USA agreement strictly followed at least one of several suggested methods to improve or increase scores as noted in the credit repair plan.
To receive a 50% refund of total money paid to My Credit Repair USA, the Client shall request such refund in writing.
My Credit Repair USA shall review the request to confirm if Client complied with the terms of our Refund Policy.
My Credit Repair USA shall determine the final refund amount, if any at all, and My Credit Repair USA’s decision shall be final.
Questions or comments?
If you have questions or comments about My Credit Repair USA’s Refund Policy send email to support@MyCreditRepairUSA.com or directly message us via the Contact Us page.
Thank you for choosing My Credit Repair USA!
My Credit Repair USA, LLC
2534 State Street, Suite 471
San Diego, California
92101 United States
Tel. +1 (844) 296-6010